When you’re on a budget and you’re looking for healthy foods, here are some suggestions that won’t hurt your wallet!
- Produce: variety of in-season selections
- Bakery: whole grain bread loaf
- Canned Food: canned (or dry) beans
- Grain: brown rice or quinoa
- Cereal: whole rolled oats
- Dairy: large container low-fat Greek yogurt
- Proteins: a dozen eggs
- Freezer: frozen veggies of choice
- Bulk Bins: various nuts
You can enjoy the taste of eating right … even when money’s tight!
For more information: http://www.eatright.org/Public/content.aspx?id=6442463962