Spice up your salad life with new ingredients! Be creative and try new combinations in your salads!
- Black Bean Salad: One cup of black beans contains half you daily dose of hunger-crushing fiber and about 15 grams of protein.
- Salmon and mixed greens with walnuts: The salmon and walnuts contain omega-3’s
- Chicken salad with carrots and pistachios: This salad adds a fun sweet/savory flavor punch plus pistachios are rich in fiber, protein and heart-smart fat.
- Southwestern Grilled Chicken Salad: The combo of black beans, corn, and lettuce provides more than one-third of your daily dose of fiber
- Chicken and Cashew Stir-Fry Salad: Cashews are filled with monounsaturated fats and chicken has plenty of protein!