Good foods to have on hand:
1. Whole Wheat Tortillas: Most of the carbs in whole-wheat tortillas are complex carbs, so you don’t have to worry about a spike in blood sugar levels.
2. Eggs: You can eat eggs in all different ways with all different foods! Get creative 🙂
3. Milk: Whether it’s non-fat, soy, almond, rice etc.
4. Almonds: Put your almonds in the fridge to prevent natural oils from oxidation.
5. Peanut butter: Peanut butter is packed with healthy monounsaturated fats and Folate.
6. Cottage cheese: This food is packed with casein which helps keep you feel full longer.
7. Mushrooms: They are packed with antioxidants
For more tips on eating healthy foods: http://www.shape.com/healthy-eating/diet-tips/10-foods-you-should-always-have-your-fridge?page=10