If you are like me, you might be a little obsessed with peanut butter. I was just on Pinterest and found a healthy, simple recipe if you are fan of bananas and peanut butter mixed together! Here it is..
All you need is:
- 5 medium ripe bananas
- 1 tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 oz. nonfat vanilla Greek yogurt
How to make it:
- Peel one banana and mash it with the peanut butter and yogurt
- Peel the other four bananas and slice into half-inch thick slices. Smear the banana, peanut butter and yogurt mixture on half of the banana slices and top with the other halves, making banana sandwiches.
- Place on a plate and freeze for at least 2 hours
And.. that’s it! Do you have any banana/peanut butter recipes you would like to share?