Looking for a nice holiday dessert or appetizer? This combination is delicious and full of great vitamins and nutrients!
Makes: 4 servings
- 4 pears
- 24 fresh cranberries (or dried)
- 4 tbsp. chopped pecans
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 4 tsp. honey
- Greek yogurt for pairing, if desired
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Halve the pears and then core. Slice a small part off the backside of each pear half to create a flat surface so it sits flat when on the pan.
- Place the pear halves on a large baking sheet or pan, cored side up. Place 3 cranberries into the cored part of each half. Sprinkle each half with 1/2 tbsp. pecans, nutmeg, and cinnamon. Drizzle with 1/2 tsp. honey.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the pears are tender. Serve with Greek yogurt if desired.
1 pear half