Although Halloween is over, I had to share this fun and easy snack I have made twice already this season! This is a perfect idea for a dessert at a party you might be hosting in the Fall, or to give your children to bring with them as a snack for school!
- 1 bag or box clementines (Naval oranges or tangerines may be substituted)
- 2-3 stalks of celery, cut crosswise into 3 or 4 segments, each about 1-2 inches long, and then sliced in lengthwise in half
1. Peel each clementine by hand carefully, so it does not come apart. Remove the middle pith, if possible.
2. Cut each celery stalk into pieces 1-inch or longer, to make pumpkin stems and insert it into the top of the fruit, so that it resembles a pumpkin stalk.
3. Adjust the width and length of the celery stems according to the size of your “pumpkins.”